1.15.2011

Mirror, Mirror on the........anywhere!!!!

    I have always loved the classy look of mirrored furniture. No, I am not narcissistic but it adds a very sophisticated and polished element to any space and can be paired with any type of furniture. It also adds volume to small areas just as vaulted ceilings or wall mirrors do.
Two years ago, I almost went into labor 6 months pregnant at Home Goods when I had seen a piece that I wanted, but had to return home to measure the space, only to return an hour later and someone had purchased it... Luckily for me, over the years I have developed a wonderful relationship with the two store managers who have always taken care of me. I now own a lovely mirrored  nightstand and I am now on the hunt for a dresser. I would love to have a piece in my formal living room but ...... KIDS + MIRRORS = E.R.
In my opinion, there should be a limit of two pieces of  mixed sizes per room. It is such a strong accent that too many in one space could look a little too"Liberace-ish"
Chelsea Mirrored Chest

Chelsea Mirrored Chest

Here are some of my favorites



Mirrored BuffetConsole
                                                                Mirrored BuffetConsole



Mirrored Bed Crown
                                                                 Mirrored Bed Crown



Pulaski Furniture Mirrored Accent Chest - 739349

                                            Pulaski Furniture Mirrored Accent Chest - 739349



Mirrored End Table
                                                                 Mirrored End Table



Mirrored Armoire
                                                                   Mirrored Armoire



JohnRichard Collection Galla Mirrored Coffee Table
                                       JohnRichard Collection Galla Mirrored Coffee Table



Mirrored Vanity

No comments: