3.23.2011

D'accord?......Oui...

Coming Soon !!!!....
                                         D'accord Decor



I am now so excited about life that I am bursting. Now that the boys are back at school after Spring Break, I am ready to go all out before the dreaded Summer vacation begins... I started this blog promising to talk about EVERYTHING, but there are some topics that I am so passionate about, that I think they deserve their own blog.... I have already branched out to http://dearlisab.blogspot.com/, which is a very personal blog about my growth through self examination, and now I am going to start my own Decor/Home/Decorating blog, where I will be showcasing model homes that I will visit,( a pastime of mine and my mom's ever since I was a little girl in St. Lucia)........ I will be visiting my beloved Home Goods weekly to showcase what's new that has caught my eye........ and perhaps a couple home improvements that I desperately need to tackle... Thanks to Nate Berkus for reigniting my passion for decorating and the importance of being surrounded by things that make you feel good which is what you have control of, amidst a life that was presented to you on a silver platter that you have no control of.... Stay tuned...

Photo courtesy Apartment therapy

 BF368K8CWUPD

No comments: