4.13.2011

My Bitter Sweet Symphony....







    When I came up with the idea of having a Baby Week here on my blog I had envisioned beautiful, organized fun posts everyday but it has now turned into an emotional journey for me which is not as fun anymore. The mistake I made was to incorporate my personal journey which has been very treacherous into my posts and viewing all those photos of yesteryear brings a flood of mixed emotions..







 As many of you know, this blog started off because I wanted to get out of my sometimes stagnant role of being JUST a mom and finally taking care of myself, indulging in things that I like, but strangely enough, it always come back to being a mom... What can I say? It truly is a significant part of my life.. I have learned to live my life as authentic as I possibly can and that sometimes means taking a halt when I feel like things may be a little off balance, regrouping then returning...


I am also going through the "self healing' process of freeing from self blame of autism and because I am feeling so much better about our situation with our boys, I have also found myself trying to push too hard and too fast as if I was told a secret that the world was coming to an end by the end of this year. However, what I fail to understand is that 8 years of sadness can not be over come in one year.. I have to slow down, be less of a "Mary Katherine Gallagher" and more of a "Maya Angelou"...(hope you caught that analogy) ...hehehe.. So occasionally I may take little breaks from the baby depot and speak of other cool stuff then return to the baby talk.....Please be patient with me....Hey.. it should quite frankly take nine months to finish "Baby Week" ..right..hahaha.. Ok.. now that I have gotten this off my chest, I could proceed....
                                                      
                                                                  OK

GASP!!!! I can't believe I forgot to mention this.... one of the first things that you should do after you have confirmed you are pregnant and given a possible due date by your doctor, the minute you get home and the shock begins to wear out, you should create an account on one or if you have OCD all of those websites like I did.. :-)

Would you like to receive some great free samples, offers, and coupons for your new bundle of joy?

If you are a new Parent, Grandparent, Aunt, Uncle or friend, register with Planning Family for some great stuff for the baby!

PlanningFamily.com

At Planning Family you will find free baby samples, free baby magazines, baby formula coupons, health information and more.

*Baby Center

It's FREE to register!!!!

You get weekly updates on your pregnancy, what you should or may be experiencing, interactive videos, support groups, blogs, FREE STUFF!!!! etc..

Also, for free formula and HUGE formula coupons, register at

*Enfamil
*Similac
*Gerber

No comments: