9.15.2011

Simple... "It's Love"


I wish God took video clips of people's lives and had a website where we could subscribe to view the courses of their lives.
I wonder at what point in a married couple's life that they experience that feeling of complete comfort with being in each other's company where nothing has to be said or implied.. It's no longer work.. It's just peace, solace, happiness...
Some things are not fair in life... Like when a couple who has been married to each other for over 60 years soon experience the loss and grief of one passing away... It should be in God's plan that they both leave this earth together...

I wonder if my husband and I will have the opportunity to look at our wrinkles together with whatever technological item that will be around that time.. But most importantly, I hope he will still want me to drop my dress and see my "boobies" at 79..
Thank you Bruce and Ester Huffman for showing us the purity of true love...

No comments: