4.03.2011

No where........ dry here....




It has been pouring cats and dogs here on the Florida's West Coast...
I guess it's "Spring Showers" huh..
I have been home feeling restless and kinda dejected since my mom left yesterday above nursing a sore, stitched jaw.....
It has been such an emotional journey for her until this visit as it's the first time in her life a grandchild of hers said "NANA"... she is truly enjoying the interaction with "Logi Bear" and he adores her. Brandon enters her room and asks for "Fish kiss" which is also something that she has had to beg for in the past. The love is overflowing, the kids are growing and autism seems to be either dissolving a little of evolving into other things, some good but others disheartening. Dylan is getting very tall and still wants to go to "Hampton Inn and Suites" and "The Marriot Grande Vista".... It looks like I may spend my 35th not what "I" love but what "We all" love. It is either some things may never change or some thing aren't ready to change. Oh well.. compromise...
Oasis was one of my favorite bands in the early 90's and they came to my mind today. I wonder what they've been up to? I am in this mellow mood and thought of their "Champagne Supernova"... I am kinda feeling in a wet "Champagne Supernova Sky"..

No comments: