5.03.2011

Pardon My Bad Manners..



...What day is it? Gees!!!... I haven't created a post in a while.....
Donald Trump was crushed at the Correspondent's Dinner,
Royal Wedding,
Mariah's babies are finally here,
Bin Laden was found and killed....

                                               SCREEECCCCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
What in the name of all that is good is this?
I don't like making fun of people but my eyes couldn't blink because I was in shock.. Serena... honey... ok...  So um.. I don't really think that your invitation for the Royal Wedding was lost in the mail sweetheart.. 
Here is my take:

 "Ode to Black Swan who fell in bleach/ Royal Wedding  I am the Bride and a Guest all in one...


Serena Williams Serena Williams in an outrageous fluffy white dress at the Costume Institute Gala afterparty in New York.  The tennis star was head-to-toe in white feathers in the creation, which was designed by Oscar De La Renta.

Serena Williams Serena Williams in an outrageous fluffy white dress at the Costume Institute Gala afterparty in New York.  The tennis star was head-to-toe in white feathers in the creation, which was designed by Oscar De La Renta.

Serena Williams Serena Williams in an outrageous fluffy white dress at the Costume Institute Gala afterparty in New York.  The tennis star was head-to-toe in white feathers in the creation, which was designed by Oscar De La Renta.

Good grief... I could have been creating 2 posts a day with all the stuff that has been going on.... Something is definitely going on with me but for once it's good stress. Ever since I started this year with my thoughts directed in a positive direction, I have felt very anxious.. My brain is working overtime.. My possibilities are endless.. I can't sleep, (can still eat). To top it off, Summer vacation is right around the corner... Heart palpitations are an understatement.. Camp or no camp? ... Finding help is difficult in our situation.. but I kinda have a feeling it will be o.k. because I am going to take some time off to clear my head, focus, medidate and quiet my surroundings for a while, so that break will include blogging.. (sniff sniff) I need to tie up some loose ends here for a bit and then I will be back fresh faced and bushy tailed... Ok my darlings?... So see you all soon... please be safe... Too-da-loo!!

No comments: