1.11.2011

Chocolate or Vanilla? ... Heck why not both?


    I am going through PMS! That is the only justifiable reason why I saw a picture of my friend on Facebook and decided to create a post about what emotions it evoked and all the things I began to think of. Today is one of the most momentous days of my life which really has me in a brain freeze mode so I wanted to do something FUN!!!!




First of all, isn't SHE just too darn cute? My St. Lucian "Dominque Dawes" look alike. Don't worry you will know more about her in a later post.. but take a look at this picture, and tell me that it doesn't make you want to lick your "smoochers" just a bit? Question, how many vanilla or chocolate colored/flavored items can you find in the above photo? There are nine.. Post your response below and the winner will receive a prize which will be revealed tomorrow at 5:00 pm EST. and yes I will ship to the Himalayas.. hehehe
 Happy hunting!!!!

Here are a couple Vanilla and Chocolate finds..



Trulo Nautical Hobo - Lauren - RalphLauren.com




Close this window




Close this window





Close this window


L.A.M.B. Cahoot Platform Pumps

Hope you had  a choco-nilla day!!!!!!

5 comments:

natty said...

I'm I eligible? hehe... and as if I spot way more than 9......

Brandylis and The Bear said...

Well that's what makes it more interesting because your nine may not be my nine...HAHAHAHA...and yes you are eligible...

Ten Months To Get It Right said...

And the answer is (drum roll)...... 20!

natty said...

Ok you see me there trying to macco from my phone so not right!! So here I go with what I could see - 1 vanilla top, - 1 chocolate bag, -1 chocolate woman , 3 vanilla cupcakes with choc frosting, -1 chocolate cupcake with choc sprinkles and 2 chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting and choc design! Yayyyyyy I win

Erica Barthelmy said...

yummy! Love me that sexy "Dominque Dawes" - that hand bag and some ice cream pls! Oh and the shoes!