2.02.2011

We're getting "SPRUNG" early!!!!!!!!!!




      YIPPPEEEE!!! All Hail the Great Punxsutawney Phil in 2011!!!!... I know that's what the people of places like Springfield, Mo are probably saying today. Well, personally, I can't wait start wearing my flip flops again and for Brandon to stop wetting the bed at night.. The mattress liner has been washed so often that it doesn't work anymore. It is now to the point that I have to put mattress outside.. sigh... oh well, things could be worse..

Anyhow, Spring offers COLOR!!!!!! (unfortunately allergies too) Whoo hooo!!!!...and the folks at TJ Maxx and Marshalls have accumulated their items for Spring.. I can't wait.

Image Gallery

Image Gallery




Ouuuu...I will be stalking the store for those Report shoes.. Here they are on sale but still a little higher priced...

Image Gallery


Image Gallery

Image Gallery

Image Gallery


                                     Cute Orange bag....

Image Gallery
Photos Courtesy of Racked

 Yesterday I found a perfect pair of "Madden Girl" shoes that would go perfect with that bag..  Not my size :-)



So hang in there my great Northerners...  There is a light at the end of the blizzard tunnel!! Please be safe..

No comments: