3.15.2011

The Early Spring Scrooge...Rarrrrrr!!!!

Besides the dreadful Spring time allergies that I have heard of but fortunately don't get, there is another thing that scares me to the core.. (bring in the theme from Jaws) It's called "Let's Go SWIMMINGGGGGGG"...... (first day the clocks turn back).. Mother mercy... Kids with autism are so fearless when it comes to things that they enjoy... It is like being such a bacon lover, that you would but the sizzling bacon into your mouth directly from the hot griddle or frying pan... and that is without putting in on a plate. Many autistic kids have loveeeee water and will enter no matter the temperature. So could you imagine being cooped up in the house since the middle of November to March, and the closest thing to a pool is your bathtub which you now have to share with your third baby brother..... hmmm.....

....ONE YEAR EARLIER...(7:00 p.m.)


                                                                  EESALOP!!!!!!!


WHAAHHHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!""


"PLEASE DYLAN I NEED A MINUTE!!!!!"


"WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED?"



"I KNOW I AM CRYING BUT WHERE ARE THE TEARS?"



"TREVOR YOU'RE TAKING PICTURES?...THAT'S IT!!"



"SO NOW THE TEARS DECIDED TO ROLL DOWN"



"But wait...why am I now smiling?"

"..because you are smiling...."


"Yup.....it's for moments like these"

"...and like these that make it all worth it in the end"


...I wonder what is going to happen this year as Logan is a little older? I am doomed....Stay tuned!!!!!!

No comments: