4.10.2011

It's your Birthday!!!.....

                                                           
   HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANSHURE!!!!!




 We went to Brio for Dinner... I can't even put into words how ridiculously delicious their Brio Burger tastes..
Click HERE for my last post on Brio.




Let me say this.. There is absolutely no excuse why a guy can't take a girl out on a date on a budget.

Here is what we ordered.
*THREE Brio Burgers
*ONE Shrimptini
*ONE Spicy Shrimp and Eggplant
*TWO Sliced Steak Bruschetta
*ONE glass of Merlot
*One Chocolate Martini

TOTAL: $38.37
IN-SANE!!!!!




One glass of wine later...
Heh!!!...She is single guys.... (Lawd.. she will kill me)

Then we went to "THE PUB"


The live band ROCKEDDD!!!!






Then there was this couple I kept admiring who were grooving on the dance floor.. They kinda reminded me of Trevor and I when the kids are grown and perhaps able to stay home alone... I pray...


They decided to call me to join them...

*

Here we go......Whoops... Careful with the bad back Lisa.. Easy.. Easyyy....


Thanks for the photos Hanshure



..Until next time..

It's always a "Happier Hour" at International Plaza



















2 comments:

Heidi said...

LOL, you guys had a blast!!! Happy birthday Hanny pooh!!! Lisa I'm extremely happy that you're with my boo boo makier her nuttier than she already is!!! Love you guys!!!!!

Meli said...

Very Nice Lisa! Friends like you are the best to have...yall look like yall had a blast....Happy Birthday Hanshure........................